Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sweet Red Chicken in the Crock Pot


I love to cook with a Crock Pot.  I makes life so much easier.  In the summer it is especially nice because you don't have to use to oven or stove top.  This recipe is very simple to make

6 - 10 chicken tenders

Mix together
1 C. Ketchup                        1  lg. squirt mustard
1/3 C. Vinegar                      1/3 C. Soy Sauce
1 C. Sugar                            Garlic Salt  (We like Garlic so I put quite a bit)

Put Frozen chicken tenders in bottom of Crock Pot, pour sauce over top covering all chicken. 
Cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or LOW for about 6 hours.  I check it every so ofter, and stir it, because the sauce seems to stick to the sides.  About an hour before I am going to serve it, I place pineapple on top of mixture to give that little extra something, plus it makes it look good.

I serve it over rice.
4 YEAR OLD & HUSBAND APPROVED!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs