Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Peachy Chicken

We eat a lot of chicken at my house.  I am always looking for new ways to cook chicken.  I usually try a new recipe, and if my kids and husband like it, then I will keep it, if not, we don't cook it again.  One recipe that we LOVE is Peachy Chicken.  My husband will ask me to cook it for dinner about once a week. 

6-8 chicken tenders (thawed) salt & pepppered
2 T. Olive Oil                 
2 T. Butter
1 C. Brown sugar
1 C. Ranch Dressing
2 T Mustard
1 can peaches (15 oz can)


In large skillet, over medium heat add olive oil.  Add chicken, cook until each side golden brown
Remove Chicken from skillet…..Reduce heat, add butter, melt.  Add brown sugar, stirring until smooth.  Add in Ranch dressing & mustard, stir until bubbly.
Return Chicken to pan, add peaches & cook until heated though.
Serve over rice.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs