Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Crafts

I made a few new crafts to add to my Christmas decorations.  I made this with picture frames from the dollar store. I then found some scrapbook paper that I liked, cut it to fit the frames & Cut the letters out on my Silhouette. Cheap, Quick, Simple & cute!

 Next was my JOY blocks!  My husband cut out the blocks for me.  I painted the blocks white, when dried, I sanded the corners.  I then found some scrapbook paper that I liked,  cut it just a bit larger than I wanted and then torn and inked the edges.  I then mod poged the paper to the wood blocks.  I cut the letters with my Silhouette.  Adhered the letters, and added the embellishments (ribbon and buttons as holly).  This was simple.  I already had everything at home, so it really cost me nothing but time.  I made a few of these to give away as gifts, because I was so please with how they turned out!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs