Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yummy Marshmallow Popcorn

If you are trying to loose weight, this isn't the popcorn for you, but it is SO WORTH IT!  My friend Sharma gave me this recipe back in the day, & we LOVE it.  I usually make it in the fall around Halloween, but thought it would be a nice change.
1/2 c. unpopped popcorn
1 cube butter
1/4 c oil
1 lg. bag marshmallows
candy corns
plain or peanut M&Ms

In a sauce pan melt butter.  Add oil.  Mix in marshmallows until melted (like rice krispy treats). Pop the popcorn. (if you don't have a popper, you can use 3 bags of microwave popcorn)  Pour marshmallows over top of popcorn. Add candy corns and M&M's.  I use about 1 cup of each, just depends on how much you want.  (Just a little hit..it helps to have the popcorn still fairly warm when pouring marshmallows on).
My husband likes it the second day.  He says it gives one day to marinate!!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs